Friday, August 7, 2015

if this is light, let it bleed through

fissures on his hand
     cracks in reality
if this is light
     let it bleed through
he lets it mean something
     but maybe it's nothing
there's always that
     she tells him
there's doubt that I'm here
     even here
he's maybe space
     empty in a parallel world
even that could be
     even then I am nothing
he says
     always like that
uncertain
     never comfort him
she thinks
     in this world I am space
there I am
     fading away
neither here nor there
     remember the first thought
run from pain and death
     in these other worlds
who are you?
    I am me he says
I am you she says
    I me she repeats
I am you he says
    the future is unclear
universe clairvoyant
     timeline is buried
in the milky way
     palm of the galaxy
life line is strong
     but the meaning fades
like the cracks on her hand
     like a fissure in reality

No comments:

Post a Comment