Sunday, November 9, 2014

IN PRINT

BANG!
the sound of
book on hand
closing
is empty
weightless
still

no echoes
out ever-oneness
no vibrations

strings

don't ya see?
          already gone--
                    angel
Busted!

kick of engine
to beat the light
rattles earthly
night

unencumbered by lines
unresponsive
                    at ease!
                    AT EASE!
                    I'll tell ya.
Let go
     yellow glow--
          and needs--
--I recall.
          silence after
          short breathes
No cops going:
                         Oh!?
                    made it, child.
grope in my void
     I'll open my coat
          to darkness space.
Look closely
     each speck (pixel) of nothing
you pick up,

is a billion stars
    a galaxy
eternal light.

No comments:

Post a Comment