Thursday, August 7, 2014

I.01.I

thousand
fingers jam
on heated keys
play on like player
piano keyboard
letter stamped
nightmare visions

A lonely balcony
rotting wood panels
wind gust
by

hair tossed with
flower petal
fall

a scent of spring
whirl from
cascade hills down
mountain side above
clear and golden
meadow

haunted house

open view for miles

far as eyes

SEE

far as human thought

you are one thing
with me
upon me of
me

I am nothing that
ever was

only a stray thought

EXISTS

breaks dirt
rises from brown
hard soil

gasps into air

FLOATS

is word letter gray fog

BURNING

oil
lamp home stray
fire

for all mouths to

SEE

thousand
searching ears
touch finger tips
bathe toes in
cool turquoise
spring

CLEAN

humanity as one
hulking beast
but sure
calm steps lightly
on greenish
coils

a universal graveyard idea

a whiskey colored jar

SIP

pins and needles dancing
flesh

foxes cats burglars
birds of prey

the forest floor

a lonley planet
traveling through pinkish space
ahead of time

No comments:

Post a Comment